Our mission is to provide compassionate, quality hospice and palliative care to terminally ill patients by providing physical, social, psychological and spiritual care and bring dignity to end of life.
Our Goals Include:
- Commitment to caring, integrity and teamwork to ensure continuity to end-of-life care.
- To RESPECT the dignity and privacy of each individual and assure death with dignity.
- To provide comprehensive, competent, quality end-of-life care.
- To educate the patient and patients family to be a participant in his/her care.
- To actively educate our community to their rights and responsibilities.
- To continue training and updating the skills of our healthcare team.
- To ensure the medical community is aware of our ability to provide top-quality, cost-effective care in an ever changing health care environment.
We promise to fulfill our mission professionally and effeiently. We promise to put our patients first by keeping themcomfortable and pain free so that the may live as fully as possible until their last moments and that their passing is with dignity.
To learn more about Victory Hospice and how to qualify simply hover over the Hospice link at the top of the page for more information.